Families who are eligible to make use of Taylored To You's Maternity Portrait Sessions:
- Have experienced a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, infant or child's death, within the past three years and are
pregnant for the first time following that loss.
- Have received a referral from a health care provider, mental health professional, clergy member or a
similar organization or foundation geared towards assisting grieving families.
- All clients are required to sign a consent form prior to the Portrait Sessions start. Permissions to display
images in our online gallery or to promote our services is also requested, but not required.
May receive the following:
- Free 2 hr. Maternity Session- 20+ weeks gestation
- Advanced scheduling HIGHLY recommended and is done so on a first come, first served basis, OR
determined by gestational age and estimated Due Dates of our clients.
- Sessions are outdoors and on location. Clients travel to one of several Twin Cities locations.
- CD of edited images and print release
Bouquet of Blessings:
What says love, hope, and joy more than a bouquet of lovely flowers?
You will receive a beautiful handmade "Bouquet of Blessings" created with love, during their Maternity Portrait sessions
with Taylored To You. Each bouquet contains fun surprises; several of the "flowers" harbor a gift, made from different
items for baby. Each bouquet is uniquely created, so items, designs and colors do vary. Knowing in your heart that this
item is gifted to you with compassion and understanding, created especially for you and your Rainbow Baby
© Taylored To You site content
Available in Pink, Purple, Blue &
note: You will be asked to specify
the gender of your child when
scheduling your session.