Families who are eligible to make use of Taylored To You's Maternity Portrait Sessions:
- Have experienced a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, infant or child's death, within the past three years and are
pregnant for the first time following that loss.
- Have received a referral from a health care provider, mental health professional, clergy member or a
similar organization or foundation geared towards assisting grieving families.
- All clients are required to sign a consent form prior to the Portrait Sessions start. Permissions to display
images in our online gallery or to promote our services is also requested, but not required.
May receive the following:
- Free 2 hr. Maternity Session- 20+ weeks gestation
- Advanced scheduling HIGHLY recommended and is done so on a first come, first served basis, OR
determined by gestational age and estimated Due Dates of our clients.
- Sessions are outdoors and on location. Clients travel to one of several Twin Cities locations.
- CD of edited images and print release
Maternity Portrait Sessions:
Taylored To You provides props that are
specific to both the gender of the child currently
expected, as well as to commemorate the child
you have lost. Families are also welcomed and
encouraged to provide items that honor the
memory of their Angel.
- Flowers (of various hues)
- Fabric Wraps
- Stuffed animals/toys
Please visit our 'Contact Us' page to schedule a
session. We do our absolute best to
accommodate all requests, schedule permitting.
---Advanced scheduling recommended---
Click the above image for Gallery
© Taylored To You site content